Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in Restful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
- Push Notifications & Toast Eclipse & ANT based build system Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with swift, Objective-C and iOS SDK, Flutter, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Strong understanding of Apple’s design Principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation and Core
- Graphics and Core Text Good to Have: Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system Git & Gerrit UI & UX experience Locations and Map API's
- E /B.Tech or MCA in any discipline with excellent programming skills and strong knowledge.
- Minimum 3 + years experience in Android and IOS Applications
- Proficient in Problem solving, Data structures & algorithm
- Excellent analytical & Problem-solving skills and setting and following targets & timelines.
- High Proficiency in Android frameworks and core components bug fixing.
WORDPRESS ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the company's employee.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Must have excellent knowledge in CORE PHP and WordPress CMS.
- Must have a good knowledge of WordPress theme integration and work as per client instruction to design page layout, if anyone can create theme and plugin with Visual page builder then it would be added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of ACF (Advance Custom Fields).
- Must have knowledge of Apache, MYSQL, OOPS Concepts and Customization.
- Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento, Joomla and Cake PHP would be added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge on MySQL Database Integration.
- Should be handle CMS projects independently.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Working Experience of 2 year's or More.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of Back-end technologies including php, node js and other.
- Knowledge of Database technologies including SQL, FIREBASE and Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
Job Description :-
- Excellent Knowledge of technical analysis software.
- - Able to give profitable tips to the client in the worst stock market condition.
- - Able to give consistent performance in all segments i.e. Equity cash, Futures & Options, Commodity, Forex, etc
- - Sound Fundamental knowledge.
- - Before giving tips very good homework of the share market is being required daily.
- - The accuracy rate should not be less than 85-90 %.
- - Preparing research reports like Daily Report, Daily Track sheet, etc. Give Intraday Profitable Calls, Prepare Daily Reports / Track sheet.
- - Generating intraday trading recommendations in Equities/Commodities.
- - Knowledge of forecasting techniques and valuation methods.
- - Ability to quickly turnaround a potential idea/story into a research report.
- - Conduct comprehensive industry research and analysis.
- - Prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
- - Skill Set Required: NISM Certification is compulsory.
The applicant will be responsible for:
Should have competent knowledge in Stock market
Good at team work
Ability to keep clients engaged through interaction with the immediate superior and research team
Maintaining harmonious relationship with peers, superiors, subordinates and clients
Cordial relationship with clients to help them in choosing an investment alternatives and ensuring long term relationship with them
Ability to take an initiative and drive the same
Ability to learn the best practices from peers, subordinates and superiors
Good at reporting
The applicant will be responsible for:
Goal Oriented Profile
Responsible for Business development through acquisition and retention of clients.
Understanding customer requirements and providing best equaled services.
No field work involved
Must possess strong customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must have good negotiation skills
Must be able to create good presentations
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Must be detail oriented and an active listener
· Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
· Maintain a set of design with best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
· Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
· Create graphics/ banners/ brochures for websites social media
· Support your design work using insights from quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation and customer feedback
· Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
· Present work to team for review, feedback, and approval.
· Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
· Expert use of design applications: Adobe creative suite Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, CorelDraw, flash, 2D animation
· Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and website- UI / UX understanding and knowledge would be a plus
· 1+ years of experience in the graphic designing.
· Proficient in Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier. (After effects is Plus)
· Strong knowledge of typography, alignment, placement and colours.
· Good Communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to balance workload & priorities staying organised and flexible, and working quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently with a strong point-of-view. Can interpret feedback and follow creative direction.
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Immediate joiners preferred.
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org | 9513056736 | 9513056726
Need Help? Get a Call Back From Our
Garuda is the symbol of courage and prosperity. We believe that the people entering into stock market are aware of the risk and returns involved with investment in stock market. Therefore, we call it as a courageous approach from clients end, and with our time and tested financial models to generate high quality signals we try to make sure that the investment made by the clients grow by leaps and bounds for their prosperity. Garuda Finance, SEBI Registered individual financial advisory and consulting company. We are a team of highly qualified professionals who are working with complete dedication towards the achievement of financial goals of our clients. We are not associated with any brokers and therefore provide unbiased research to our clients which is discretionary service. We strive hard to make our clients satisfied with our return strategy so that the financial future of them is secured.